Wait a moment, before going to our legacy products, on the market for twenty years after all. For a future-proof solution, you should really try our new MXL products which eliminate all the disadvantages of XmetaX/XposeXrecord and XposeXplay:
- Nearly no restrictions — record small displays or huge walls, even in irregular arrangements
- The system load is shifted from the CPU towards the GPU — more power for your applications.
- No X11 proxy — install, configure, and start recording.
- No X11 proxy — the X11 protocol with all current and future extensions can be used.
- No X11 proxy — all current and future technologies supported: X11, OpenGL, Vulkan, ….
- The recordings are stored in an open standard format — suitable for easy post processing.
- Recording is totally independent of the X11 protocol — expect Wayland, macOS, Windows ….
- Sophisticated user interface — manage the play list, scale the display smoothly during playback, or conveniently slide the current position.
- Additional restricted integrated mode — let the user control and manipulate his view only.
- Playback everywhere, even on smaller displays — expect Wayland, macOS, Windows ….
- Integrated editor — cut, crop, stitch together, or convert recordings the easy way.
If you really want to access our legacy software products visit https://legacy.x-software.com.